Friday, May 29, 2009

Great news!

James feeding the goat at the zoo
Memorial Day!

My Grandpa's grave


Yeah it's warm!



Me and my honey





Ok, these last two pictures are reversed. the bottom one is the before and this one is the after of his first hair cut. He's just getting SO big!











It's been quite the month and a half. We went to Las Vegas for our neices' baptism, had Daniel's Mom and Dad stay for a couple weeks, Daniel started school again and we finaly have good wheather so we've been spending many evening working outside in our yard and garden. I could do a whole post just about that....our garden and my plans to can stuff this year. I think a will... in a few weeks when I know for sure that our garden is going to live and I can take a picture of something besides dirt. All of this is an explanation for why I have not yet posted that...................... I'm PREGNANT!!! Yeah! I mean like really pregnant, we didn't just find out, in fact, next week we are having my second ultra sound and finding out if it's a boy or girl this coming Thursday actually. I feel so excited like this is going to kinda define our family. If we get three boys in a row that starts to feel like we are a big family of boys, if we get a girl this time everything would be so different in a pink and pretty way. Either way I just feel so excited. SO there ya have it That's our great news.

19 comments:

Haylee said...

Yay!!! Congratulations Katie (and Dan). I'm so excited for you...but I'll admit, I'm jealous too! :) I can't wait to hear whether you'll have a boy or a girl!

Katie said...

CONGRATS!! that is awesome news! hope that you are feeling well! can't wait to hear if it's a boy/girl.

Julie said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! We miss having you guys in the ward, and the boys look so grown up!

Valerie: said...

KATIE!! How did you not know you were pregnant girl?? I just don't understand when I hear girls say that. Please enlighten me!! Really i want to know...very curious. Maybe I just have horrible pregnancies from week 6 or 7 so there is no way i could not know. Well Congrats and I hope you get a girl. Cant wait to find out next week.

Michelle said...

Looks like I am not the only one who has been keeping secrets!!! We find out on the 15th what we are having. Hopefully we can have baby girls together. That would be so fun!! Congratulations guys! I am so excited for you.

Steve and Allison said...

congrats! it's great to see you blogging. we hope you're feeling well and having a great time in the SUN!

Henderson Family said...

AAAHHHH!!! I am so excited for you (about your pregnancy). Man, I miss you guys. James looks a lot like Spencer. I so wish that Katie Marie and Spencer could get together and play again. It's kind of sad in a way. Maybe we should arrange their marriage or Belinda and James. Haha just kidding. I'm not surprised you have a garden. You green thumb you. Good luck with your pregnancy.

Devin and Elisa said...

We'll hope for pink and pretty!

Michael and Denise said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you. Enjoy your garden too. I'm trying to do some container gardening, since we are still in an apartment, and I'm not sure that it is going so well, but it's amazing how rejuvenating it is to work in a garden. Congrats again.

Mike and Anna said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I rooting for a girl! Everyone needs one! I have a feeling that Im going to have all boys. My husband says that the next one will be a girl he felt it; im not prego! Well good luck and I can't wait to find out what it is!!! Your little boys are so adorable!

Jen Bowen said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. You have really cute kids. Congrats and good luck. You and Dan will be outnumbered :).

Jason Both said...

Yay!!! How fun. Congratulations on baby #3.

Little Farmer Family said...

Congratulations Katie!!! I so your blog on Jon and Caralee's. That's so exciting!! We just foud out a few weeks ago that we are too!! So fun! I can't wait to find out what you're having!!

Cheney's said...

Oh my goodness Congrats Katie!!!! that's so exciting...My sister had three boys in a row and then last year she had a girl. So if you have a boy and want a girl...there's still a chance. :) I hpope all goes well and that this pregnancy is an easy one.

Caralee and Jon said...

Yay! Congrats you two! Keep us posted! Hope you are feeling well!

Christine said...

I kept meaning to ask when your ultrasound is. I'm marking my calendar!
Nice pictures! That little James has sure grown! I'm excited to see you guys this summer.

Chrystina said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! I am excited to see what you are having!

Take care
The Teerlinks

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

Congrats you two! Hopefully you get your little girl. Let us know when you know what you are having no more secrets! lol

Thompson Family said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting-I cannot wait to get the update if it is a boy or girl...could be big changes!!

Music