Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy summer days.....

Prego Me :) I'm 28 weeks now, due Oct. 18
You should really click on this one to make it bigger and see Dan's muscles. These are the weeds in our yard. this kinda shows the before and after. He rented a thing and worked for 6 hours on Saturday to clear our jungle. Yeah, they were huge! (the muscles I mean)
Spencer and James couldn't have been happier. They always feed our weeds to the horses that live behind our house. This was at our stake 24th party.

Our neighbors had this cool old truck that their girls have outgrown and our boys just love it!



I think Spencer and James won this battle!




This was our first yield from our garden. Spencer was very proud






Sweet baby Evelyn!





These next two pics are from the air show with Grandma and Grandpa Smith. The Rexburg air show is AWESOME. I could do a whole post about it, probably next year, cause I'm sure we are going!



















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats. Your boys are growing up so fast!

Henderson Family said...

Wow, that really IS a jungle!!! You look so cute pregnant. We miss you guys. If you're ever down here let us know, we'd be happy to see you and you're even welcome to squeeze in and stay with us if you'd like to.

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

Hey congrats on having a baby GIRL!!!! They are so much fun, watch out boys the princess is coming to town.

Garling Ranch said...

You look so cute pregnant! I hope I look that cute when I get pregnant! Good luck with the house, and the weeds! The weeds have been terrible this year because of all the moisture, so hopefully next year we will get a break and not have so many weeds. Glad to see all is going well for you guys! I love the pictures! You have such an adorable family!

Matt and Becca said...

You're pregnant?! I looked at your blog and thought why did she post an old picture of herself. haha...well congrats! how exciting!

Music