Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm a little late but...I've been tagged!

I've been a bit blog deprived lately because of preparing to move and other good things such as my family visiting from AZ. So.....it took me forever Heather but here it is...
3 Joys
1. Spending time with Daniel. For instance tonight we went out on a date and held hands. I just love when we can make time to be young and flirty together.
2. Going outside with my boys. There is always a new adventure outside from bugs, and things to climb to different kinds of precipitation. It makes me so happy to see Spencer get excited about new discoveries and James is just starting to do the same.
3. Sunshine. I'm from Arizona and I never knew how much I needed the sunshine untill I moved away from it. Idaho have quite a bit this time of year but dark winters are kinda hard for me. My whole attitude gets better when the sun comes out.
3 Fears
1. Moose or mooses. They are huge! I heard a story about a moose who tripped and fell on a car. The people were seriously injured and the moose didn't mean to do it. I've heard many other stories about angry mother mooses. SO mean or not they are big and scarey.
2. other large animals can fill in nuber 2 and 3
3 Goals
1. Graduate this December
2. Grow a yard where we now have many, many rocks. (this is a long term goal)
3. 7 lbs to go till my pre-pregnancy weight!
Current Obsessions
1. packing
2. cleaning
3. moving
(any other week of my life these would be different but for now this is all I have time for)
Random Surprising facts about me
1. I like the number 7 because it makes it easy to remember my size for shoes, pants and rings (that is after I lose those 7lbs :)
2. I love to backpack!
3. The veins in my right hand spell hi, just like this HI
Now I tag:
Kenzie Burk
Christine Burk
Elisa Caldwell

5 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

Hey! I hope the move went well! It was great seeing you guys! Have fun unpacking! Hey, no more moving though right?? Yeah!!

Katy said...

Caralee "stalked us"...hope you don't mind us stalking you! ;) Your boys are darling! Our blog has a privacy setting, so drop me an e-mail at willis.katy@gmail.com if you want an invitation.

Christine said...

Hi, Katie! I heard you got a piano. Hooray! That will be such a blessing to your home. I'm so pleased for you. :)
Love ya!
Christine

Garling Ranch said...

Hey! I just tagged you! I don't know if you have done it before, so if you need to know how to do this thing, just check out my blog! And, it is differnt than this tag you just did! Sorry, but I do want to get to know you even better Katie!

Dena said...

Katie, how are you? I've been thinking about you lately and trying to find out where you guys are! Check out my blog!

Music