Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Spencer Phrases that I LOVE!

Spencer just loves to help me cook when I bring out the flour. He always says, "stand back please, it's hot!" ( I wonder where he learned that?)
This is James' usual spot while I cook. This way he can see all the action. What beautiful eyes!

Spencer was an eary talker. Dan and I are always surprised at the things he tells us. He has his own way of saying things as all kids do and I keep intending to write them down. Usually before I do he learns the correct way to say it. It makes me sad, not that I don't want him to learn to speak but I just don't want to forget how cute his first attemps at speaking were. SO, here are a few of my favorite things that he says along with their translations for the ones that need it:

POCALOS: popsicles

So, how it goes mom?

That's pretty tool (cool)

Jimmy jimbos (his nickname for James)

You just love him Mom? ( I guess I say "I just love you" to my boys alot because there have been a few times that I will rub Spencers arm when he goes to bed and he will ask me this)

I can't think of all the funny/sweet things he says and it feels like he says a new one every day. I really do just love him and James too!


P.S. This is a time of many changes for us. Dan was recently released from the high council as we are moving out of the stake, the semester is ending and Dan if starting a new job. We are so excited for our new house! Dan starts his full time posistion this coming Monday. I think he's looking forward to a break from school. This has been a crazy semester for him. I'm so proud of the way he has handled it all and still made time for me and the boys. I love you sweetie!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey...where is your new home located? If you want to comment on my blog, it's private so no one will know!

Caralee and Jon said...

Jon and I were always talking about How great Spencer was with speaking. He is definately a sweet heart. It sounds super busy for you guys! Good luck with everything, what an exciting time!

Music