Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yeah James!

James is sitting up and we are SO proud! I'm not sure when it happened it's kinda a subtle thing. He is now to the point that we can sit him there and go do something for 5 minutes. Ofcouse we leave him surrounded with pillows just in case. What an accomplishment though! This is a skill he will use most everyday for the rest of his life. :) He is 6 1/2 months now. It went so quick this time! My mom said time speeds up with every kid. I still feel like he's brand new...well....not quite, but it sure is going fast. I've posted two days in a row, just making up for the last month so to my faithful bloggers, sorry but don't expect this in the future! :)

2 comments:

homeschooling Mama said...

I am totally with you! Carson is 9 months now and I am ready for another kid because he is growing up to fast! Don't tell Robb though!

Katie said...

I love all the new posts! James is such a cutie! Sitting up! That is awesome! I can't wait till Lincoln does that.

Music