Friday, September 26, 2008


HOLY SHOOT!!!
We were sitting at the dinner table and heard a big truck come into our yard. It was a guy we hired to bring in top soil in his huge dump truck coming to dump. Spencer was so excited so I let him climb up on the chair to look out the window. He got up there, leaned his face against the glass and shouted, "HOLY SHOOT!" I was filled with mixed emotions of shock and humor. After laughing for a while we figured out that Mater, the dump truck on 'CARS' says it. Any way we had a good laugh.



Here is Spencer playing on the piles of dirt with our new puppy. Yes, we got a puppy! Joe, here are the pictures you've been waiting for. Spencer named him, his name is Dex. We've had him for two weeks now so he's 10 weeks old. He is half lab and half Austrailian Sheperd. He's a great little pup.

Here's my little cowboys. As you cab tell from his face, Jimmy really didn't want to were the hat.

8 comments:

Katy said...

That is so funny! Your boys are so cute! I'll try to invite you again to our blog (it says you still haven't accepted yet) :)

Katie said...

So cute! That's awesome!

homeschooling Mama said...

I love the quote! Too funny! Robb always tells me he wants to get a job in Idaho and move next door to you guys. What do you think? :)

Dena said...

I want to see another picture of your puppy! I'm so glad you found a house to buy and all that. I just think your boys are so cute!

Caralee and Jon said...

Yeah, things are coming together for your house! Isn't it funny how kids take things so fast from movies??

Garling Ranch said...

I am so glad that you are back to blogging again. I love the few little peaks of the new house. I can't wait to come and see the new house! That is so cute that Spencer said Holy Shoot! It is amazing how kids pick up on the smallest things.

Amber said...

Too awesome!! Seriously funny! Glad that you have your top soil now :)
Love the hat pic!! Those boys of yours are darling!
Take care,
Amber

Sokimna said...

katie! it was good to see you at the dedication. we love the short time we got to know each other! come visit again. i love that family picture. you have a wonderful family and your boys are so smart!

Music