Thursday, October 9, 2008

What a fun tag!

I love the random funness of this tag! OK, this picture is over two years old now. This is Daniel, 4 month old Spencer, myself and Grandma McDermott. She is my Mom's mom. I have always wanted to be like her. If I were to name one of my Daughters after someone it would probably be her, except for her name.... Waldene. I just can't think of a way to do it, not even as a middle name. It's kinda fun that this ended up being the picture, we just got to see her conference weekend. She was telling us about living in Idaho many years ago. Grandpa built them a one room home that they lived in for years. Then they felt so blest to move into a home with running water and two separate bedrooms, their bathroom was still outside. That was only like 50 years ago. Man, we are SO spoiled! I won't complain again, about anything!!! Anyway, she is so cool! I will always admire her!
Now I tag Mary Sloan, Kaylee, Miriam and Heather Hamm and Mom
Here are your instructions: go to your 4th picture file and then to your 4th picture and post it.

7 comments:

Garling Ranch said...

Katie you are so cute! I love this picture of you and your family with your grandme. I completely agree that we are so spoiled. I love living in our time era. I used to wish that I lived in the pioneer times, but as I have gotten older and realized all the little things we have in life, I wouldn't want to change the time of now and living in it at all. I am excited to do this tag!

Katie said...

I love the picture! It is so sweet! We are so blessed, and I try so hard not to take things for granted. It can be so easy.
Guess what? The Mary Kay girl is in my ward. That's how she knows me. Funny huh? I had no idea she was in my ward. I don't think I'm very observant. :)

Thompson Family said...

I missed you today...your sister in-law?? didn't call about the mary kay party so I didn't know where to go and I don't have your new phone number....sorry! On another note your house looks great as well as you :) your boys are adorable!

Caralee and Jon said...

Hey! Your sister called but the message was really staticy and I couldn't understand where she said to go. I called Mele to see if she got directions but she said she never got a call either. Sorry about that! Thanks for inviting me though! That would've been fun!

Garling Ranch said...

Hey Katie! I tagged you! Check out my blog to see what to do!

rachel said...

that picture is So cute! what a cute little baby spencer was.

John and Anna said...

Katie,
Just wondering about the booster seat? Joshua has decided he is WAY too grown up for a high chair. So if you're done with it we'd love to have it back. Thanks!
By the way, your blog is so cute! I like the polka dots.
Anna
PS-We're in 105 now.

Music