Wednesday, August 11, 2010







Today it is officially one year sicne my last post. I've been planning to start blogging again but have been waiting for this day....because it somehow seems more meaningful, like I took a year off instead of, I just got lazy. For those of you who have been worrying, I am not eternaly pregnant, as this blog would lead you to believe. I did have my baby. She was born October 20 and is now 9 month's old. She is pure sweetness! I love having a girl around the house. It's amazing how this tiny little lady brings out my femininity and adds gentility to our home! Dan graduated!!! That picture is the most current of the 3. I got bangs which I am now in the process of growing out cuz they drive me crazy! I know that gettings a hair cut doesn't fit up there with the important events of the year, had our third baby, Dan graduated from college, I changed my hair...hehehe Just a fun fact I guess. This is my update, see ya next year! Just Kidding! Next Wednessday there will be another post!

11 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Yay! You're back! We need to get together soon!

Christine said...

Hooray!

Unknown said...

I was so surprised to see an update! haha.. its been so long! Your little girl is cute and I think you look good with the bangs.

Brittney said...

Yay!!! Cute pictures!!! I'm excited to read more in the future:)

homeschooling Mama said...

I have been waiting and waiting for an update!!!! We miss you guys a ton and need to come visit some time. Keep the posts coming!

Jason Both said...

Good to see you back. It was a suprise. I took a break from updating a public blog for awhile too. It was close to a year as well.

Devin and Elisa said...

Rock on! Thanks for the update :)

Dena said...

I'm glad your blogging again!

Valerie: said...

glad to see you are back. Your bangs are cute. Your little girl is so plump and cute!!

Cheney's said...

Congrats on your baby girl. Sorry it's taken me so long. I love your adorable family. You are such a great person!

Jessica Speed said...

Congrats on your sweet girl! She's beautiful and I'm glad life is good for you guys. :)

Music