Monday, January 26, 2009

A bit more about grad....











It's been over a month since my last post, my deepest apologies! So many things to tell!!! First, graduation. It was so fun! My big brother, who just happens to be one of the coolest people I know, graduated with me. We walked together and everything. I have never had so much fun waiting in line, and for those of you who have graduated, you that waiting in line is what you do the majority of the time. Then the talks were wonderful and we waited in line some more. It was finaly our turn and my brother let me graduate first! Ha ha, even he knows I was really supposed to be the older sybling!! Then when I got across the stage I walked down the stairs and saw my handsome hunny and our adorable boys waiting for me. Man it feels good to be done! Since then I have been spending my days in and out of the bathroom... "is Katie sick?" you ask.....NO, Spencer is potty training! Oh the joys.......... He actually went all of last week with no accidents. We used a sticker chart for motivation. It worked great. James learned to love the bathtub...not with water......just dry, more like a playpen to keep him away from the toilet and trash while I was helping Spencer. I have some very entertaining pictures of that whick I will post soon.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the post Katie! Congrats to Spencer too! It's amazing how excited we get over simple things but with children, they are big steps! Emily is now dry at night too. Yeah! I can't wait to see them play together again!

Christine said...

Yea, Katie!

Katie said...

Great pictures!! CONGRATS GRAD! Doesn't it feel SO good to be done? Even if you never plan to be out of the home w/a full-time/part-time job, it is SUCH a MAJOR accomplishment!! Also, I wish MY spencer would want to potty train too..one day!

Mike and Anna said...

Congrats on the graduation! That is so exciting! By the way your family is so cute. Your little boys are the cutest! So what are the plans now? Again congrats!

Katie said...

You are so sweet. :) I'm glad the potty training is working out.

Miriam Lusk said...

YAY Katie! I am so proud of you! Does it feel so good to be done? You are amazing and I miss you.

Katy said...

What cute pictures! I love the kids' graduation attire. :) So proud of you for sticking with it! Dan said you STILL can't get onto our blog...? Drop me an e-mail at willis.katy@gmail.com and hopefully we can get you in! Yeah for potty training!

homeschooling Mama said...

Hooray for potty training!!!! I love that first picture of you and Dan! So cute! Glad to hear you are still alive. I totally need to call you guys. I might get to come visit soon so cross your fingers!

Kendra said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's a major feat, so proud for you! Love the kids' grad outfits too, lol. Exciting times ahead for your fam! I just stumbled onto your family blog and was so happy to find you. We live in TX now and just had a boy 4 months ago. We update our blog occaisionally: tuckerohana@blogspot.com. Take care!

Kendra said...

it's .blogspot. oops! :)

Jessica Speed said...

Congrats Katie! What an accomplishment!

Music