Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cheerios in the tub and birthdays

Yesterday was my birthday. I feel like we've been celebrating for days now. On Saturday Dan made me wafles with strawberries and whip cream, my yearly request. That night we went out on an awsome date with some of our friends, affectionately known as princess and bubbles, (lazer tag names). Sunday and Monday Becc came over which is always a blast. Then Monday Dan got to take a half day at work and hang out with us. He got me a bike and trailer and a bike for him. I have been wanting that for years. This is the time of year to buy bikes, we got a great deal. Anyway, thanks sweetie!
Here are the promised bathtub pictures. The last post explains.




James 1st birthday!!! I feel like I just had him, except that I feel much better than that but man this year flew. He is such a sweet, cuddly little guy. He has started saying a few words like ball, puppy, kitty, and mainly.....NO!



9 comments:

Erin Rebecca said...

Hey love the pictures in the tub, too funny! We had so much fun with you two on Saturday! We need to do it more often! Happy Birthday Joker! LOL!

Katy said...

LOVE the cheerios pictures! Happy late birthday!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the fun post! Did you get our ecard yet? We thought of you on Monday! Looks like it was fun!

Christine said...

Happy birthday!
I love the pictures. :)
And I tagged you on my blog.

Cheney's said...

Wow I can't believe he's already one! Happy birthday too!!!! sorry I'm late telling you that. :)

Garling Ranch said...

Happy Birthday to everyone! It looks like you have been having some real fun up there!

homeschooling Mama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Katie, as always you are looking awesome and I love the pics! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. CRAZY!

Mike and Anna said...

Happy Birthday! Your little boys are super cute! I really miss you and kaylee and miriam! wish I was up there too....

The Burk Family said...

Dang, I miss you guys so much! I still haven't seen pictures of your new couches!! Oh and a video of James walking! Dang I am sure demanding.... sorry, but DO IT! HAHAHA Love you guys, I can't wait till summer! WHOA

Music