Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 things tag

I've been tagged. here are the rules, 25 random things, facts, habits goals about me.....hmmm.... I'm kinda bad at thinking of things like that but I'm up for a challenge

1. I'm middle child of 9 and have always loved it.
2. I love popcorn in all forms despite the stuff that gets stuck in my teeth, especially with some kind of sugar...popcorn balls are the best
3 For a big part of my childhood I wanted to be either a zoo keeper or a farmer when I grew up, I still love animals
4 The veins in my right hand spell, "HI" just like that, wierd huh!
5 I used to dance, ballet was my favorite.
6 Dan and I teach the 14-15 year old sunday school class
7 I just recieved the first bike of my life, I grew up in a town with VERY steep hills, very dangerous I guess
8 Dan would be the first to admit that I would pick up a snake or frog way before him
9 my favorite color is orange
10 I'm already running out of things...
11 some of my favorite memories are singing in parts (saprano, alto, tenor, base) with my fam
12 I dislocated my shoulder in gymnastics in highschool
13 I'm very partial to green veggies smothered in butter, especially asparagus
14 I have a afgan (chrochet blanket) I started a few years ago for Dan that I would love to finish
15 I am ALMOST finished with pajama pants for Dan and my boys that I started last year
16 this is the shortest haircut I ever had and I love it
17 I got it because it makes me look older and I have a never ending curse of looking like a baby, so I need it!
18 I really like to cut hair
19 I spent a semester in Nauvoo, Illinois and developed a passion for church history
and family history
20 I had a turtle that my brother caught for me named Speedy-tut tut
21 I LOVE angel food cake
22 I love to play games, but loose most and am often, sorry to admit, a sore looser
23 I need sunshine everyday or a start to go crazy, probably because where I grew up there wasn't a day in the year that we didn't go outside
24 Dan kissed me on our first date....well...our first outing when I went out to visit him in Vermont, it was unexpectedly perfect
25 I love, love, love playing on the floor with my boys, I could spend all day building trains and turning into different animals if it weren't for the pile of dishes in the corner of my eye.

well, there's 25 random facts...... surprising? Uh, some of those things I probably wouldn't have written if I wasn't in such a funny mood but they are all true.

Now I tag..... Eirn L, Kenzie, Kathryn and Mary S
Have fun!

5 comments:

homeschooling Mama said...

Hey! I love your 25 random facts! I am the same with the sewing projects. I have a million unfinished projects just waiting for me in my closet. Oh well . . .
On a different note . . . I am definitely thinking about coming to visit. My cousin is getting married in May and I am doing her wedding cake so I am thinking about stopping by before that. It will just be me and the kids so it kind of stresses me out thinking about driving by myself, but how could I get so close and not come by.

Katy said...

Isn't it funny how hard it is to come up with 25 things about yourself! I can't believe Dan kissed you on the first date! ;) That was fun!

Katie said...

Oh man, you tagged me? :) I can never think of things. I guess I'll have to try.
P.S. Lets get together! That would be so much fun. I love tuna! ;)

Unknown said...

Katie! I'm so excited i found your blog. how are you doing? it looks like you are doing awesome. i would love to hear back from you!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey Katie,
How are you? I really liked reading the 25 random things about you. I hope you are doing well. Nauvoo was fun wasn't it?
Natalie from Nauvoo

Music